INVITATION FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Board of Directors of Oman Cement Company (SAOG) has the pleasure to invite the respected shareholders to attend the Annual Ordinary General Meeting on Wednesday, the 16th March 2022 at 3:00 PM at Grand Millennium Hotel Muscat and by using an electronic portal through Muscat Clearing & Depositary (www.mcd.gov.om), in case the quorum is missed the next AGM will be hold on Tuesday 22nd March 2022, at 3.00 pm, at Grand Millennium Hotel Muscat and by using an electronic portal through Muscat Clearing & Depositary (www.mcd.gov.om) to discuss the following agenda:
1. To consider and approve the Board of Director’s Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2021
2. To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the financial year ended 31
3. To consider the Auditor’s Report and to approve the Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and
Profit and Loss Account) of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
4. To consider and approve the proposed cash dividend to the shareholders, as on the date of
the meeting, amounting to 10 baisa for each share for the financial year ended 31 December
5. Ratification of sitting fees for the Board of Directors and its sub committees for the year ended
31st December 2021 and determination of sitting fees for the year 2022.
6. To consider and approve the proposal of distributing the total sum of RO 47000 as remuneration for the Board of Directors of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021.
7. Inform the meeting of related party transactions during the financial year ended 31st December 2021
8. Review the related party transactions proposed for the financial year ending on 31st
December 2022 for approval
9. To elect a new Board of Directors for the Company from amongst Shareholders or non- shareholders. Any person who wishes to be nominated to the Board of Directors of the Company is required to fill in a Director’s Nomination Form. Such a form can be obtained from the Company. The completed Form should be delivered to the Company at least five (5) days prior to the date of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Company (no later than the end of the business hours on Wednesday , 9 March 2021). The candidate must satisfy the company’s board membership requirements.
10. Appointment of the auditors of the company for financial year ending 31st December 2022 and fixing their fees.
According to the Company’s Article of Association and the procedures issued by CMA for conduction AGM using modern technology, we would like to draw your kind attention to the following:
- A legal person, exclusively, has the right to delegate a natural person to attend the AGM and vote on his behalf through electrical channel, provided that this natural person has an investor number in the MCD.
- Voting in any of the agenda’s items shall start three days before the date of the meeting until the end of the voting process on the day of the meeting.
For queries, please contact Board Secretary at Phone No. 24437779 or 24437070-Ext: 411.